KREATIVE IDEAS TO REALITY

Face Of The Week- @expirence_hussena

by Queen Joel , at 20:02:00 , have 0 comments

My name is Hussena Ozaze raji the C.E.O of Mummy's Fashion House and School. I love fashion, I love to sew, I love to make friends, my favorite color is red. I am based in kaduna state but I dream to tour round Europe someday. Am a christian by faith( I love God). currently in a relationship with..... (Guess who?) .
Before I forget I am a twin (smile). You can follow me on IG **@expirence_hussena* let's connect....
Kreativemindz9ja blog is a lovely blog, informative and trendy. It give room for everyone to be heard and seen


Face Of The Week- @expirence_hussena
Face Of The Week- @expirence_hussena - written by Queen Joel , published at 20:02:00, categorized as face of the week . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment

please feel free to drop a comment.
Follow us on Twitter/Instagram @Tinapearl_

Cancel Reply
GetID
       
Theme designed by Rajthafinxt - Published by Tina95
Powered By VIBES OF NAIJA
-->